Weatherbys Scientific will be closed from 17:00 on Friday 23rd of December 2022 to 09:00 Tuesday 3rd of January 2023 for the Christmas Holiday Season.
The last date for receipt of samples for Microsatellite and/or SNP testing, that require results before the Christmas break, is Friday 25th of November 2022.
If you have any queries regarding this matter, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team at [email protected].
- Paul Flynn, our Head of R&D, Weatherbys Scientific, explains the role of DNA analysis in providing breed societies and breeders with keystone support to guide decisions to increase effective populations at the recent National Equine Forum webinar…read more
- GB Thoroughbred DNA Samples 2020 to be processed by Weatherbys Scientific…read more
- Weatherbys Scientific continues to operate having received ‘essential business’ classification from DAFM…read more
- Weatherbys Scientific Statement COVID 19 Statement. To read the full statement, please click here
- Weatherbys Group celebrates its 250th anniversary. For more information. Please follow this link
- Weatherbys Scientific scientists utilising latest genomic technology to help establish breed recognition for rare native Irish Droimeann cattle. Read more
- Weatherbys Scientific has begun providing its leading DNA testing, genomics and bioinformatics services to livestock industries in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region. Read more.
- Weatherbys Scientific releases a new bovine 50K SNP chip, find our more about the Weatherbys Scientific Bovine VersaSNP 50K here
- Weatherbys Scientific Bovine VersaSNP 50K Versions 1.2 released find out more here
On the fast-changing market of vast competition we are the ones you can rely on. Empowering constant innovation, we help you to achieve new heights and reach your customers easier than ever.
We have delivered over 1 million genotypes over the past 3 years